Foot Acupressure Massager
Acupoint Stimulation and Reflexology
- Massage slippers provide the pressure points for your feet and keep you healthy in the most effortless and natural way. It improves your blood circulation and reduces pain, pressure, and fatigue on pinched nerves, especially for plantar fasciitis feet.
- Thiese massage slippers is designed according to the acupuncture points of the human foot, cavity by stimulating the reflection points on your sole, enhance overall health.
- Designed to soothe foot/ heel pain & tension due to arthritis, neuropathy, and other ailments.
- Promotes better blood flow to enhance overall health.
- Relief of muscle spasms and improvement of muscle tone.
- Elimination of swelling and feelings of fatigue in the legs.
- Mood and digestion improvement.
- Improve ligaments' elasticity and joint mobility.
- Long-standing or walking workers who want to ease foot tension.
- Office workers who want to relieve muscle tension.
- Fitness people who need deep tissue relaxation.
- Elderly people who want to improve mobility.
- Working overtime, poor quality of sleep, sedentary staff, muscle aches, poor immunity, obesity.
Directions for Use:
- 10-30 minutes per time to enjoy an acupressure foot massager by simple walking.
- Wear in the morning to help stimulate and awaken your body.
- Not recommended to go out or use it for a long time.
- There will be some pain for beginners. Wear socks and shorten the wearing time will feel better. Increase the wearing time when you are used to it.
- Has a better effect with a 10-30 minutes use of per time, 2-3 times every day.
Quantity: 1 Pair
Foot Reflexology Acupuncture Therapy
Acupuncture Cobblestone Massage
Important Message: The COVID-19 pandemic has created record-breaking shipment volumes for this product. Please allow some extra time for your order to arrive as we have been advised by our shipping partners.